Read The Signs, Read The Face

Photobucket
Read the Signs, Read the Face | Acrylic Paint on Canvas (100cm x 100cm)

Photobucket
I've been happily tied up with all these random type of work lately. But I won't show you them because my commission work are more of a design rather than an artwork. Therefor I'd rather show you this piece that was done during the time I did my commission work as an artist just trying to pay his bills.

Photobucket
This piece definitely was influenced by a work I accepted to do that had to deal with logos, signs and typography. During my brief research that I was required to do, I saw that typographical signs became more than just letters. They became just like Tommy. They became a whole shape. And once you get familiar with it, they become a face.

Okay now, let's hit the streets!

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.