The tsunami was triggered by a magnitude 7.7 earthquake that hit at 9:42 p.m., local time, on Monday near the western island of Sumatra. The resulting waves killed more than 300 people. A few hours later the 9,700-foot (3,000-meter) volcano Mount Merapi, on the eastern island of Java, blew a pillar of hot ash and debris into the sky, killing at least 30 people living on its slopes.*
Indonesia is in mourn and my deepest condolence goes to all the people at Mentawai and Merapi. Let us hope, pray and most importantly let us do something and help the people there. There for I am going to raise money by selling some art prints to be directly donated to Mentawai and Merapi. (80% of your purchase will be for donation)
Left: Mentawai | Signed Art Print on A2 Laminated Glossy Paper
Right: Merapi | Signed Art Print on A2 Laminated Glossy Paper
PRICE: Rp.500.000,- (each)
HOW TO MAKE DONATION:
1. Send an email to email@example.com with Mentawai Merapi as the subject along with your personal info and shipping address with this format.
2. Wait for a confirmation via email or SMS. We will send you an Account Number for you to transfer to.
3. You can make your payment using your Bank account or Paypal.
4. If you have paid from a Bank account, please confirm the payment you have made by email with this format:
Amount of money paid:
Bank account name used for payment:
5. I will send the art print/s to you and directly donate your money to Mentawai and Merapi.
"for the people, for the children"