Stereoflow X El Mostacho

Photobucket
El Mostacho is a haircut and makeup salon located at Jl. Kalimantan #11 (Bandung) owned by The S.I.G.I.T's bass player Adit. I was asked to paint the entire shop starting from the interiors and the exteriors. He was very cool about my concept and style and let me do whatever I wanted to do. So I kept it really raw and kept the walls unpainted and just started to do my pieces. The whole process took me almost two weeks to finish with the help of my family-FAB Family Shake, Racht4, and Indy60. I also got a haircut during the process, LOL. Thanks to Cheztwo and LiaPiyik for the photos.

So if you're in Bandung and want to get a smokin' haircut, I suggest you get yours at El Mostacho! Really!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.